Our Industrial Projects department is committed to transporting all types of non-containerizable, heavy or exceptional goods. Our experts offer tailor-made solutions adapted to each of your projects.
Tailor-made transport solutions
Our Industrial Projects Department undertakes to organise the transport of all types of non-standard goods by ISO 9001 and Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) approved carriers:
- Oversized shipments in special Out Of Gauge (OOG) containers dedicated to bulky goods of less than 39 tonnes
- Heavy or exceptional parcels
- Ship chartering
- Aircraft chartering
Our experts can provide tailor-made solutions, adapted to each one of your projects. Additional services can be suggested to you:
- Drawing up loading plans for example, stowage and chocking
- Handling operations on the part(s) to be transported involving modification of the part
- Administrative management including applying for transport authorisation, customs formalities, advising exporters on letters of credit, visas, assistance with documentation, and legalisation of documents, among others.