For TRAMAR, based in Le Havre, specialising in coffee is a matter of course! Naturally associated with the origins of coffee, the Group operates a department specifically dedicated to the import/export of “Green Coffee”.
Traditionally known as “green gold”, coffee requires a specific knowledge in the field of international trade in food products. This expertise is held by our specialised team who are permanently networked into the London Futures Market.
For the handling of green coffee, TRAMAR can count on its subsidiary, the SOCIÉTÉ DES RECEVEURS DE CAFE (S.R.C.) acquired in 1995.
Created in 1920, S.R.C. succeeded over the years in adapting to the changes in the specific operations related to this activity.
We carry out these operations with precision in accordance with the best practices of the trade, from the collection of the goods at the port terminals to our specialised warehouses, where we conduct:
Unloading • Automated unloading and pallet preparation line
• Weighing with scales certified by the French Regional Directorate for Industry, Research, and the Environment (DRIRE) and approved by the customs service for the issuance of official weight notes
• Open or sealed sample collection
• Verification of the labels on the bags
• Screening of emptied and damaged bags, reclamation, sorting, and repackaging
• Management of contamination with fumigation or other appropriate process
Storage• Mass storage
• Coffee intended for the London Futures Market
• Certified organic and fairtrade coffee
Real-time stock and inventory management
Preparation of orders/loading/packing• Bag to bag
• Port pallets/Europe
• BIG BAG
• Packing for re-export