- 20′: L5.9m x W2.35m x H2.39m
- 40′: L12.03m x W2.35m x H2.39m
- 40′ HC: L12.03m x W2.35m x H2.69m
- 20′: 33cbm
- 40′: 67cbm
- 40′ HC: 76cbm
- 20′: L5.42m x W2.27m x H2.26m
- 40′: L11.49m x W2.27m x H2.19m
- 40′ HC: L11.55m x W2.29m x H2.50m
- 20′: 28.3cbm
- 40′: 57.8cbm
- 40′ HC: 66.6cbm
Refrigerated container with cooling or heating to maintain a constant temperature.
- 20′: L5.89m x W2.31m x H2.35m
- 40′: L12.02m x W2.35m x H2.34m
- 20′: 32.23cbm
- 40′: 65.5cbm
Open top, identical to dry van, but the roof is replaced by a tarpaulin to facilitate drop loading and unloading (i.e. by crane).
- 20′: L5.62m x W2.20m x H2.23m
- 40′: L12.08m x W2.43m x H2.10m
For heavy lift and oversized cargo, the flat rack has no fixed side walls.