Tramar’s logistical services are performed by our specialized subsidiary. BLD International Logistics is an ISO 9001-certified company with a 42,000-square metre warehouse where it operates at all levels of the logistics chain.
Added-value solutions from 3PL to 5PL
BLD International Logistics offers daily multimodal distribution to the rest of Europe, and a wide range of services.
Handling / logistics operations:
- Container packing/unpackin
- Ocean freight consolidatio
- Dunnage & lashing
- Inspection / quality contro
- Sorting / marking / secondary packagin
- Picking / co-packing
Warehouse management and related services:
- Bonded warehouse
- Comprehensive inventory management
- Alcohol accounting management for excise duties
- On-site customer solutions
- Research & project consulting
Whether shipping small packages, LTL or FTL freight or express deliveries, Tramar’s logistics subsidiary adapts to its customers’ specific demands by offering tailored solutions.
Leveraging information for better customer service
Service quality at BLD International is grounded in our state-of-the-art computer tools that link our warehouse management system to your ERP systems. Not only do these high-technology tools provide greater transparency for our customers, they also optimize information and flows:
- Embedded terminals and barcode readers provide close shipment tracking and flawless traceability.
- Logistical data is instantly radioed to BLD’s WMS and to the customer’s ERP via EDI. Customers are kept informed at all steps of their order.
BLD International can consult available data on the E-Entrepôt web portal, which provides a snapshot of flows of goods to:
- Consult provisional inventories
- Consult and generate reports about physical and available inventories
- Transmit preparation orders
- Check the status of customer orders
At Tramar, logistical service management is instantaneous, reliable and traceable. We optimize our operations to build customer satisfaction.