Freight forwarders since 1977, our experts provide advice and daily support to find effective solutions tailored to your needs.
Our group is constantly developing and focuses on customer satisfaction. That’s why Tramar anticipates changes in international trade on a daily basis.
Today, thanks to the skills of our teams and our high performance information systems, we meet all your requirements from re-packing merchandise to loading heavy cargo – all with careful attention to smooth, flexible execution that meets stringent standards.
In today’s increasingly competitive atmosphere, logistical performance is a key lever for importers and exporters to stay at the forefront.
Our logistical performance is grounded in incorporating third-party processes, coordinating logistics players, and maintaining visibility of operations.
We pledge to
- Adapt to your needs and offer tailored solutions.
- Meet our commitments for the carriage of your merchandise to the four corners of the world.
- Communicate and forward all information relating to your flows.
- Provide value for money throughout the supply chain.
- Build trust in our customer relationships.
All our employees focus on sharpening their skills and staying up to date on all levels of the transit chain.
Comprehensive handling of the logistics chain
- Pre-forwarding: road, river, rail
- Export customs formalities
- Ocean or air cargo
- Import customs formalities
- Off-loading, handling