Customized freight services you can rely on
Our Project Cargo department ships all types of non-containerizable, heavy lift or out-of-gauge cargo.
In conjunction with our transporters, all ISO 9001-certified Authorized Economic Operators (AEOs), we ship your:
- Out-of-gauge shipments in special containers. Installed on flat racks, OOG containers are especially for bulky shipments weighing under 39 tonnes.
- Heavy lift or SODC cargo.
Our experts offer you bespoke solutions adapted to each of your projects.
We have at our disposal:
- Container ships (flat racks for oversize cargo)
- Ro-ro ships
- Heavy-lift ships
We can offer you:
- Voyage charters
- Time charters
In addition to organizing your transport, our teams also offer you many additional services such as:
- Preparing container load plans (lashing, dunnage)
- Arranging for cargo handlers for the parts to be shipped (modifying the part)
- Completing administrative formalities (application for transport authorization, customs procedures, guidance on letters of credit for exporters, visas, help with paperwork or certifying documents, etc.)
More than a freight forwarder – a partner!
We work closely with you to provide guidance and recommendations to prepare for a successful shipping experience.
We put our knowledge to work for you at all stages of your shipment.
Stringent follow-up before, during and after your shipment
Our teams are personally present when project cargo entrusted to their care is loaded and unloaded. They welcome input from the engineers managing the project to achieve a high quality experience.
Safety and security guidelines are drafted for the ports concerned to anticipate risks and ensure things consistently go to plan.
We provide photo reports to keep our customers updated on their shipment. A survey report is also issued, outlining and analysing each transport and handling operation for heavy lift items.
A debriefing session is held in-house after each operation.
To reduce costs and environmental impact, we may use river transport for some shipments. Our partner operator for this purpose is LogiYonne based in Gron, Burgundy.