Tramar, an NVOCC accredited by France’s customs service
With our fully-trained team of expert declarants, Tramar’s proactive Customs Department offers solutions for your particular needs.
We provide support and advice throughout each duty or customs clearance procedure whether for export or import.
We monitor customs regulations on an on-going basis and can keep you informed on changes affecting your industry and products.
Customs clearance for petroleum products
We are specifically licensed by French customs to provide customs clearance for petrochemicals.
You can rely on our team of customs experts for help with all related services such as:
- Handling your customs clearance procedures (import or export)
- French declaration of exchange of goods or services (“DEB” and “DES”)
- Archiving/Data transmission/Data validation for physical controls by customs, veterinarians and anti-fraud teams
- Regulatory watch for your products
- Guidance on regulations and customs procedures
- Tax agent available on request
- Assistance in finding a tax agent
- Filings with various administrations for products subject to animal and plant health controls
- Tariff classification for your goods
- Customs procedures with economic impact (inward processing, temporary importation, outward processing), management of deferred duty payment bonds.